Press Release – Office of the Clerk
1. CHRIS BISHOP to the Minister of Finance: Does he stand by his statement that the Governments top fiscal priority is returning to surplus this year and maintaining surpluses in the future?
QUESTIONS TO MINISTERS
1. CHRIS BISHOP to the Minister of Finance: Does he stand by his statement that the Government’s top fiscal priority is “returning to surplus this year and maintaining surpluses in the future”?
2. MARAMA FOX to the Prime Minister: Is he concerned about the alleged human rights abuses being perpetrated on detainees in offshore processing centres in Australia; if so, what does he intend to do to seek assurances from Malcolm Turnbull that the human rights of New Zealanders who are currently detained on Christmas Island are maintained and upheld?
3. ANDREW LITTLE to the Prime Minister: Does he have confidence in the Minister for Social Development?
4. JAMI-LEE ROSS to the Minister for Economic Development: What is the Government doing to encourage investment and growth in the New Zealand economy?
5. Hon ANNETTE KING to the Minister of Health: Does he stand by all his statements relating to the Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement?
6. SIMON O’CONNOR to the Minister of Health: What impact will the Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement have on New Zealand’s public health system?
7. Dr KENNEDY GRAHAM to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement, “That’s really a matter for them”, when asked whether he was concerned about any of the United Nations Permanent Five members bombing Syria without a UN mandate?
8. GRANT ROBERTSON to the Minister of Finance: What is the dollar amount of gross and net core Crown debt and by how much have these grown since he became Minister?
9. BARBARA KURIGER to the Minister for Primary Industries: What reports has he received on how the Trans-Pacific Partnership will benefit New Zealand’s dairy industry?
10. IAIN LEES-GALLOWAY to the Minister for Workplace Relations and Safety: Was he advised by officials that agriculture was in the highest risk category, and dairy cattle farming in the second highest, when determining which industries should have health and safety representatives; if so, why did he remove them from the list?
11. FLETCHER TABUTEAU to the Minister for Economic Development: How would the Trans-Pacific Partnership help regional New Zealand?
12. JOANNE HAYES to the Minister for the Environment: What reports has he received on the environmental components of the Trans-Pacific Partnership and how do these compare with other free-trade agreements entered into by New Zealand?