Press Release – Office of the Clerk
1. METIRIA TUREI to the Minister for Building and Housing: Has the Minister received advice on how many childrens lives would be saved and how many child hospital admissions would be prevented by a rental housing warrant of fitness; if yes, what …
QUESTIONS TO MINISTERS
1. METIRIA TUREI to the Minister for Building and Housing: Has the Minister received advice on how many children’s lives would be saved and how many child hospital admissions would be prevented by a rental housing warrant of fitness; if yes, what are those figures?
2. ANDREW LITTLE to the Prime Minister: Does he have confidence in his Minister for Tertiary Education, Skills and Employment, given the Student Loan Scheme Annual Report 2015 forecasts student loan debt will hit $15.458 billion this year?
3. MATT DOOCEY to the Minister of Finance: What reports has he received showing the New Zealand economy is strengthening and exports are diversifying despite uncertainty in the global economic outlook?
4. GRANT ROBERTSON to the Minister of Revenue: When was he first advised that employers owed $29.3 million in contributions to KiwiSaver accounts, and what action has he taken in response to this?
5. FLETCHER TABUTEAU to the Associate Minister for Primary Industries: What is the Government doing to increase log processing in New Zealand to maximise wealth for the regions that produce them?
6. MELISSA LEE to the Minister for Tertiary Education, Skills and Employment: What progress is being made to train more of the skilled graduates needed by New Zealand’s growing ICT industry?
7. JACINDA ARDERN to the Minister of Justice: Is she satisfied with all of the outcomes of her predecessor’s family law reforms?
8. ALFRED NGARO to the Minister for Social Housing: What announcements has she made about increasing emergency housing places in Auckland?
9. CATHERINE DELAHUNTY to the Minister for the Environment: Does he agree with his Government’s reported comments that it is unrealistic for New Zealand’s rivers to be swimmable all the time, and does he think that represents an acceptable and aspirational vision for New Zealand’s waterways?
10. DAVID SEYMOUR to the Minister for State Owned Enterprises: What has been the return on equity for Landcorp over the past three years?
11. MEKA WHAITIRI to the Minister for Māori Development: Does he believe the recent consultation hui on Te Ture Whenua Māori Reform has given him a mandate for land reform; if so, why?
12. IAN McKELVIE to the Minister for Primary Industries: How will the Trans-Pacific Partnership support new and emerging primary industries?