Press Release – Office of the Clerk
1. SIMON O’CONNOR to the Minister of Finance: How is the Governments Better Public Services programme contributing to a stronger economy?
QUESTIONS TO MINISTERS
1. SIMON O’CONNOR to the Minister of Finance: How is the Government’s Better Public Services programme contributing to a stronger economy?
2. Hon DAVID PARKER to the Minister of Finance: Can he rule out the partial sale of Air New Zealand proceeding prior to 30 November 2013?
3. NICKY WAGNER to the Minister of Education: What recent announcements has she made on repairing, rebuilding and renewing schools in Christchurch?
4. MOANA MACKEY to the Minister of Transport: Does he stand by all his statements?
5. PAUL FOSTER-BELL to the Minister of Housing: What initiatives has the Government recently taken to assist first home buyers and ensure more lower cost homes are being built?
6. Dr RUSSEL NORMAN to the Prime Minister: Does he have confidence in all his Ministers?
7. Hon SHANE JONES to the Minister for Building and Construction: Does he agree with IPENZ Chief Executive, Andrew Cleland, that the Government needs to give the Institute greater powers to hold their own to account?
8. KANWALJIT SINGH BAKSHI to the Minister of Revenue: Why is the Government seeking feedback on the financial reporting requirements that apply to most New Zealand companies?
9. PHIL TWYFORD to the Minister of Housing: What advice, if any, has he received on public support for measures designed to reduce demand in the housing market?
10. Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Minister of Trade: Why is he not prepared to release the text of the Trans Pacific Partnership Agreement?
11. MIKE SABIN to the Minister for Primary Industries: What announcements has he made on boosting growth in the Northland region?
12. JULIE ANNE GENTER to the Minister of Transport: Does he stand by his statement that “I think climate change is something that has happened always, so to simply come up and say it’s man-made is an interesting prospect”; and how does that view affect his decisions on transport investment?