Press Release – Office of the Clerk
1. GRANT ROBERTSON to the Minister of Finance: Does he agree with the Prime Minister with respect to achieving surplus, Yeah, for a few hundred million we could go and slash you know, fundamentally, health, education and welfare. Theyre the only …
QUESTIONS TO MINISTERS
1. GRANT ROBERTSON to the Minister of Finance: Does he agree with the Prime Minister with respect to achieving surplus, “Yeah, for a few hundred million we could go and slash you know, fundamentally, health, education and welfare. They’re the only big areas where you could take money. I think most New Zealanders would say that’s a bit short-sighted”?
2. Dr PARMJEET PARMAR to the Minister of Finance: How does New Zealand’s fiscal position compare to other advanced economies?
3. JAMES SHAW to the Minister for Climate Change Issues: Will he take a more ambitious climate target to Paris than the current target, in light of new evidence showing “only the most ambitious effort to curb emissions will stop Antarctica’s ice shelves from collapsing”?
4. CARMEL SEPULONI to the Minister for Social Development: What percentage of cancer patients receiving benefits have been found to not really have cancer due to the requirement that they submit regular medical certificates to Work and Income New Zealand?
5. ANDREW BAYLY to the Minister for ACC: What recent announcements have been made on ACC levies?
6. FLETCHER TABUTEAU to the Minister for Land Information: Does she intend to issue a new directive letter to the Overseas Investment Office; if not, why not?
7. Hon PHIL GOFF to the Minister of Veterans’ Affairs: Will the Government support families who want to repatriate the remains of family members buried in Malaysia who died while on deployment between 1956 and 1969; if not, why not?
8. TODD MULLER to the Minister for Primary Industries: What reports has he received on how the Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement will benefit New Zealand horticulture?
9. JAN LOGIE to the Prime Minister: Is he satisfied with the number of women who hold Cabinet positions in the Government?
10. FLETCHER TABUTEAU to the Minister of Finance: What is the current value of the New Zealand Super Fund?
11. BRETT HUDSON to the Minister for Small Business: How will the Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement benefit New Zealand small business?
12. CHRIS HIPKINS to the Minister of Education: Why has early childhood education funding on a per-place basis failed to keep up with inflation in Budget 2015 when early childhood education costs for parents have increased by more than six times the rate of inflation in the past year?